NCB 2012 AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the Board, including the Recreational Council, will be held on Thursday 26th January 2012, commencing at 7pm in the Long Room at Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, Trent Bridge, Nottingham.
A G E N D A
The immediate past Chairman’s opening remarks.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 28th January 2010.
- Matters arising.
- To receive the minutes of the Extra Ordinary General meeting held on ….
- Matters arising.
- Secretary’s report.
- To receive a Finance Report and if approved, adopt the Annual Accounts for the period
1st October 2010 to 30th September 2011.
- Board Affiliation Fees 2012 -13.
- Our Sub Committee Reports:-
Operational Management Group (OMG);
Senior Cricket & Leagues; Women & Girls Cricket; Schools Cricket;
Junior & Youth Cricket; Workforce Development ; Publicity & Marketing and a number of supplementary reports.
A question and answer session regarding the above will conclude this item.
- A presentation: NCB Ltd Highlights of 2011 through the Community & Development Team
- The Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club.
- Report from England & Wales Cricket Board.
- The NCB Ltd structure and proposals for the future to include the status of the Recreational Council and Board Sub Committees.
- The Recreational Council.
i). Nominations received in accordance with Recreational Council rules (2012).
ii). Confirmation of the present delegates from all represented organisations and election of additional Recreational Council members (if necessary).
- To confirm the Auditors for the forthcoming year.
- The date of the 2013 AGM – proposal.
- Any Other Business (at the discretion of the Chairman).
John Cope 06/10/2015
Death of former Cricket Development Manager announced.... more
Recruitment of Apprentices & Co-ordinator - Team Nottingham 02/10/2015
12 month roles to support Team Nottinghamshire Initiative... more
NatWest OSCAs Nomination for Harry Johnson 28/09/2015
Smith Cooper apprentice nominated for national award... more