NCB 2012 AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the Board, including the Recreational Council, will be held on Thursday 26th January 2012, commencing at 7pm in the Long Room at Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, Trent Bridge, Nottingham.
A G E N D A
The immediate past Chairman’s opening remarks.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 28th January 2010.
- Matters arising.
- To receive the minutes of the Extra Ordinary General meeting held on ….
- Matters arising.
- Secretary’s report.
- To receive a Finance Report and if approved, adopt the Annual Accounts for the period
1st October 2010 to 30th September 2011.
- Board Affiliation Fees 2012 -13.
- Our Sub Committee Reports:-
Operational Management Group (OMG);
Senior Cricket & Leagues; Women & Girls Cricket; Schools Cricket;
Junior & Youth Cricket; Workforce Development ; Publicity & Marketing and a number of supplementary reports.
A question and answer session regarding the above will conclude this item.
- A presentation: NCB Ltd Highlights of 2011 through the Community & Development Team
- The Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club.
- Report from England & Wales Cricket Board.
- The NCB Ltd structure and proposals for the future to include the status of the Recreational Council and Board Sub Committees.
- The Recreational Council.
i). Nominations received in accordance with Recreational Council rules (2012).
ii). Confirmation of the present delegates from all represented organisations and election of additional Recreational Council members (if necessary).
- To confirm the Auditors for the forthcoming year.
- The date of the 2013 AGM – proposal.
- Any Other Business (at the discretion of the Chairman).
Clubs Warned About Potential Frauds 27/02/2015
Recreational cricket clubs warned about potential fraudulent activity in their bank accounts.... more
Nominations for OSCAs Now Open! 25/02/2015
It's time to recognise those who support the recreational game through volunteering.... more
John Williams 24/02/2015
Death of former treasurer of Nottinghamshire Cricket Association announced.... more